Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Any Bunnies in the Roaring Fork Valley, CO??
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #102 (permalink)
XxSnowbunnyxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV82 View Post
I never have understood the concept of online dating, It's like applying to jobs. There's some pretty stringent requirements for most of them too. Sadly I do not make the cut
I never thought much of it until I was broken up with my crazy/controlling/evil ex and I was around 25 and worked FT at Dominos pizza as a pizza delivery person and all the guys there were like brothers to me and I didn't really go out with friends much anymore cuz they all decided to have babies n such.... and I wasn't in college at the moment...so I thought "where the hell am i gonna meet someone?" so I was telling my cousin how I was having trouble finding someone but I wanted to hang out with people to get my mind off of my ex (it was one of those bad relationships where we broke up like 20 times in 3 years and I was finally DONE)... so he told me about Plenty Of Fish and how he was using that and met some great peeps. So I tried it out, met plenty of freaks and weirdos and am thankful that I didn't end up in a hole in someones basement with a bucket of lotion, but then I ended up finding my now bf of 2 years I agree it's like applying for a job haha but see he made the cut and so did I. I liked everything I read on his page and just hoped he wasn't lying, and sure enough it was all true and tada! Happiness.

I wrote way too much just now my bad
XxSnowbunnyxX is offline   Reply With Quote