Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #225 (permalink)
XxSnowbunnyxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Actually, your reviews would be plenty helpful. The thing is, the majority of riders aren't experts. Even then, a lot of the experts neither know nor care to know about snowboard tech. These are people that could detach their front door, strap it to their feet, and still shred better than any of us.

If you know your gear, you know your gear. Expert rider opinions matter too though. That's why BurtonAvenger rocks. He knows his shit, doesn't take any bullshit from the industry, and knows how to ride.

I'm personally just an average rider that lives around bunny hills. Yet I know my gear and get to test a ton of product so I'd like to think of myself as helpful.

So don't be afraid to post a review! There are lots of riders your level looking for reviews. Hell, it could be useful for riders way above your skill level.

I know a ton of the riders I helped are 10x better than I'll ever be.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

I agree! I am a 2nd year noob but I stick to blue trails because my boyfriend, who taught me to snowboard, is a kick ass snowboarder and likes the tougher trails and since he taught me well I go on those or greens with him. I obviously say no to black diamonds right now lol. I don't fall much at all anymore and I do heels and toes down the mountain but I'm only on my 2nd snowboard so you beat me by 4 snowboards but I still enjoy giving reviews on what I've riden on and my bindings and boots I've used. Also like to discuss what I wear while riding because I've seen lots of threads about that.

Had I seen this forum when I first started out, I would have loved to read reviews and opinions by other riders who were fairly new so I'd know what to expect. So don't be shy
XxSnowbunnyxX is offline   Reply With Quote