Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #226 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

There's a lot more to it then just gear reviews and I second what Leo and Snowbunnie posted. I've actually thought about writing a review of the board I've been riding for 4 seasons, why? Because no one does that, how well it's held it's pop over the years, durability ect. sure out of the box a board is going to ride the way it's meant to, the top sheet is going to be perfect, but after 100 days on it, is it limp? Is it delaming? Not all of us buy new gear every season.

Also there are trip reports, I really like these, it's fun to share pics of your adventure. It also helps people that have never been to those places to know where to go and what to do. Then there are general questions that members kind of take turns answering, boots: go to a shop if you can, general board size: height/weight ect ect. just engaging a new member so they stick around until they get a more targeted answer to what they are really asking.