Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Problem With Rome 390 Boss
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
NoOtherOptions
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
I apologize for offending you in some way. Well going as fast as i was my feeble feet and tiny ankles dont have the strumph to rock my board onto its edge by itself. I needed the support of my highbacks because my boots are in the softer range also. Like i said, the high speed was a huge factor and otherwise i can handle a heelside stop.
Thanks for the attitude though guy.
I wasn't giving you attitude and I definitely didn't mean to insult you. You also didn't offend me. I'm saying what you typed isn't clear. Even if your highback is broken unless it's snapped off the hinge you'll just be in the neutral position. How were you not able to lean back from a neutral position? I can and do ride while bombing with a zero degree highback position and I know other's do as well. Did your highbacks break off? Or did the ratchet just break? If it's the latter, you should have just leaned back more, if it's the former I completely empathize with you and that's shitty that they broke off.
NoOtherOptions is offline   Reply With Quote