Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Snowboard Big Air X Games

4K views 41 replies 15 participants last post by  Backcountry 
#1 ·
Torstein pulling a triple cork in first round!?
Stud.:yahoo:

#10 ·
Halldor as usual trowing the most stylish, unique tricks. Would way rather see his style of riding in the finals than a triple cork fest but I guess they have a place in the sport too.

That was a gnarly bail he had though I honestly think he might have been trying a quad flip:dunno: I really hope he isnt seriously injured, hate to see that kind of stuff

#21 ·
Man, that Big Air contest looked like an excellent way to tenderise yourself.

Was 18 min of guys hucking their bodies into tricks that weren't quite dialled yet, then eating it and getting back up to huck themselves off the jump again. They're definitely feeling that tomorrow.

That said, that switch back triple cork from Torstein was kinda crazy.

#27 ·
What do you want him to do? He pulled his 2 biggest jumps and had already sent it for 18 min.

FYI, 18 min is a really long time to be hucking yourself off a big air jump repeatedly.

Go send yourself off a huge icy jump and crash repeatedly for 18 min and see how keen you are to keep doing it. It's easy to sit at home and judge until you realize the toll those crashes take on you.

#41 ·
"knocked out...like a king" haha thank god halldor's alright/functioning...I've been procrastinating to his vids on youtube all year so far and I don't know if I'm ready to be productive again

speaking of which does anyone have a link to the lobster flip he pulled? I still haven't seen it and I missed the event...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.