Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Any Bunnies in the Roaring Fork Valley, CO??
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:34 AM   #135 (permalink)
EatRideSleep
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSnowbunnyxX View Post
I didn't know bunnies only referred to skinny snowboard chicks? I'm not skinny, tho im not huge... i have extra fat. i thought bunnies just referred to any female snowboarders
I don't think it has anything to do with size. When I said the "Hef" type I meant those kind of bunnies (Playboy bunnies), not necessarily thin chicks who snowboard. Although I do remember hearing the youngest chick of The Girls Next Door rides. Ooh! And she hangs out with black men, so hey look at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot View Post
So I've never had the term "Snow Bunny" formally defined for me, but I have been hearing it since I started skiing in the 90s. To me a "Snow Bunny" is an attractive female who partakes in winter sports (Be it snowboarding or skiing) and wears a femenine outfit to identify themselves. Usually bright pink, baby blue, or white (or a combination of those). In my head that's always what a snow bunny has been. So with all this talk about what a snow bunny is, I googled it. Either my definition was/is way off, or times have changed, but here's the general consensus from a varitey of sources:

Snow Bunny refers to a white female; this expression is commonly used to describe a white female who mingles among black males.

So there you go...
That's how I've always understood it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSboarder View Post
I agree moreso with your definition than googles. Mine was more along the lines of women skiers/boarders 18-30 years old. Regardless of whether their attire was black, purple, blue, or pink who were looking for attention. You girls are too good to be the naughty bunnies I was hoping to run across.
And...there it is
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote