Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Camelback vs jfbb.....
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:30 AM   #41 (permalink)
brucew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyisnowhere View Post
Hey thanks for the info! I usually go to Camelback on weekdays (got a 199 weekday pass) So the lines are usually ok in the morning. But I do see it fill up like crazy on the weekends and after 2pm! So I guess it is good I am going to Jack Frost on a weekend.

Sorry to hear about the injury. I am planning a trip with a friend I haven't seen in a few years but let me know if you are going. We could meet up if you like even to just say whats up and get introduced to each other. I am still considered a new rider so I am not that great. I usually like riding blue runs and trying to progress to more advanced hills. My buddy is coming to give me some riding tips. But all advice is welcome!
Thanks again

That weekday pass is a great deal, i wish I could make it out during the week.

I probably won't know until tomorrow morning if I'm going or not. If you see me out there and feel like saying whats up, feel free...if not no worries . I wear a black bern helmet with white frame oakley goggles, dark green jacket, possibly a black backpack, black pants and a flow infinite rocker deck.

I'm only in my second season so im by no means an expert. I only rode blues last year myself but after 2 trips to JF and riding their blacks, i felt comfortable at camel riding everything, even cliffhanger. i'd say if you can comfortably riding blues at camel, especially the steep end of nile right before the lift you'd be fine. and if the snow is good and you can turn with your front foot definitely try out the trees
brucew. is offline   Reply With Quote