Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:46 PM   #542 (permalink)
mitch19

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Heading up to Whistler tomorrow, got my 7-11 passes I'm good to go!

I know nobody wants to give up their secret spots, but what chairs should I be heading to to start? Only there for one day don't want to waste energy just making it to the good stuff.
At least you will have the mountain to yourself. Its Australia Day today so everyone is going to be hung-the-fuck-over tomorrow.

There isn't really going to be the 'stashes of powder' that make it worthwhile searching. Not sure what the weather is meant to be tomorrow but its been really nice on the mountain. I like Crystal Chair, it's a bit old (hence the new upgrade) but there are some fun runs. Check out the Glacier and 7th Heaven, some awesome views and a few nice runs, peak to peak over and take the Peak chair and down to Big Red via Upper peak to creak and onto Highway 86. Back up Big Red and over to Harmony.

That will show you the majority of the two mountains and you will be able to see where else you want to explore.

PM me your number and if I'm not too hungover I'll shoot you a message and show you around.
mitch19 is offline   Reply With Quote