Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Super Awesome deck needed!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
BrendanMorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Based on your riding style, size, budget etc. I'd be willing to bet it would be your best choice, or at the very least among them. The only issue is that they are hard to come by. Very hard.
Thanks for your input. I had not even heard of Nidecker boards before. They seem like sick boards but man, you weren't kidding when you said they were hard to find. It looks like I might have to wait for next season before more boards are in stock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcameron11 View Post
If you really want Mervin boards there are a heap to choose from that i would choose over the skunk ape (i've owned one). The T Rice is fun, as is the TRS and Gnu Riders Choice.

Personally after riding those boards i have switched to the Ride Berzerker and love it, really stable, great pop, awesome edge hold and pretty damn fast. It is a little narrower than the skunk ape and really rides completely different.
Thanks, I had not considered Ride yet. They seem like a good choice as well. Man....so many options....
BrendanMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote