Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - $100,000 Donated to Build Brand New Park at Home Mountain
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanW View Post
That would not go well. First time starting park was on Saturday...I can only do all the beginner park, and then like 4 features on the big park, all of them being either boxes or bigger rails. Gonna try and get better though

And i believe the 100k was used for just the park and employees to up keep the park.
ah its alright man. As long as you can lap the park with us its no biggie. Thats whats cool about doing park with people, as long as everyone can at least hit most of the stuff its not that bad, everyone can make it as difficult as they want

And believe me i am not that great at park either. I can hit all the features in the park but one, but beyond that i dont have much. Working on board slides and lip slides and 360s, god i want to learn 360s. That first blue cannon rail at the entrance to the big park was kicking my ass last Saturday. Getting to pissed at the dam thing. Dont ever say last run, or your last run and your last last run will suck ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote