Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Ne one from Maryland

29K views 305 replies 40 participants last post by  Faru1004 
G
#1 ·
Yeah thats where i'm from and i dont really have that many friends who enjoy snowboarding as much as i do.so i figured i could hopefully find some peeps who live in Maryland and can chat or even maybe go snowboarding with one day.Let me know.
Holla

#237 ·
Might be the only retired Maryland snowboarder on here. I'm at Liberty about twice a week. Don;t care for Round Top at all (started skiing there in 1970 when Liberty was called "Charnita"). This will be my sixth year on a tray. I head out west twice a year...love Snowmass. Haven't tried Whitetail yet but will soon. This winter SUCKS so far.

#242 ·
Liberty was insanely busy yesterday as well, but I think it was mostly because schools in the area are out for the next few days, plus all of the new snow. I stayed on the back end most of the day and it was all good though.

Looking at the weather, I think I am going up Tuesday night, and then Fri/Sat/Sun if anyone is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.