Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REVIEW: 2013 Flow NX2-AT
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
bordsmnj

well, they are a quality product on first inspection so i bought them. but i dont know if it is just my boots or something inherent to flow straps but i just couldn't get them tight where i wanted them. i like my heel locked in. l like the way flows hold the whole foot down. but the heel part of the strap doesnt seem to bite far enough toward my shin for my liking. i will also admit that i bought these soley becuase of the new rachets they put on them with intent of using the ratchets for entry and exit every time. i like my stufff so tight that re-entry is just not gonna work. no-way, no how. these arent that friendly if you want to use them that(ratchet entry) way. maybe if you dont go crazy tight. for my application according to flow i should be using the RS model but good luck finding those on the shelf anywhere. they're aren't any in so cal. maybe flow has them in san clemente but im over it. so, i like my unions better even with no cant to the foot bed. i like cant in the foot bed. so my new ride "el hefe's" just showed up off the brown truck. the flows are for sale in the classifieds here and will hit ebay later this week if the dont sell right away.

Last edited by bordsmnj; 01-28-2013 at 05:07 PM.
bordsmnj is offline   Reply With Quote