Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REVIEW: 2013 Flow NX2-AT
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bordsmnj View Post
well, they are a quality product on first inspection so i bought them. but i dont know if it is just my boots or something inherent to flow straps but i just couldn't get them tight where i wanted them. i like my heel locked in. l like the way flows hold the whole foot down. but the heel part of the strap doesnt seem to bite far enough toward my shin for my liking.
I have a similar experience on my NX2-AT (can't quite adjust it to hold my boot down exactly the way I like... not sure if it is the shape of my boot) as I wish the ankle strap was a little higher.

I took Nivek's suggestions (loosening the toestrap and increasing the forward lean) and I adjusted the highback to the higher position and that all definitely helped a lot... but while I'm getting closer to a decent fit... I still like the secureness my Burton CO2 give me. The RS models looks mainly a little bit stiffer but I don't think it would "fit" any better. I'm going to keep riding them a bit more so see if there isn't some other adjustment I can do... but I'll probably get rid of them if I can't figure it out after another month of riding and adjusting.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote