Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Buying advice for complete Setup, Board, Binding, and Boots
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #45 (permalink)
t1snwbrdr12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vknyvz View Post
Same here man, I have been going twice a week to hunter sometimes wind ham but I gotta say thinking about buying the creek pass for 400 bucks instead of paying around 90 bucks a day to hunter or windham, although I know creeks slopes aren't that good

I watched this video ice breakers online somewhere, they tested many boards and they say as long as the edges are sharpened (whatever that means lol) board is going to hold on ice, doesn't matter what the profile is but who knows I guess

Will go to Rei and paragon sports in the city try many boots then will see if the price is same as online if so I will just get it there its just hard to not buy after someone helping you for half an hour Looking like a cheap ass lol

Alsoordering from evo saves you tax and god that's like 45 bucks and free overnight shipping
Post up how you like it since we're in the same boat! I like the NS Legacy simply due to the looks of it, but nobody around me sells NS so I don't know if I can take advantage of the huge retail sales in the summer that my local shops keep telling me about.
t1snwbrdr12 is offline   Reply With Quote