Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Now ipo
Thread: Now ipo
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #102 (permalink)
mr_____awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
I basically agree 100% with you. I have them on my Nidecker Ultralight and find the effect barely noticeable (which is a good thing IMO), but the toe straps suck and seem cheap. This is the first binding I have used when the toes strap goes over the top of the boot rather then around the front of the toe, and I much prefer the front of the toe feel. Basically I dont want to feel the toe strap, but with the IOP i can. Its possible I need to get used to how tight I should get them, but a few times at the end of the run I noticed the toe strap slid off of my back foot?! Problem is if I went ultra tight then I felt a tight strap sensation over my boot.

I do like them, and think they are going in the right direction with them. Ill dump them for next years as well assuming they address the strap issue.

Oh, one other strange thing I noticed is that snow/ice seemed to build up on the inside of the highback. I have never seen that before and it wasnt just an easy task to brush it off with my glove. Could have been a strange snow day, but ill be watching that too.
How do you like your Ultralight. I'm highly considering getting this board. Is it worth $800 USD?
mr_____awesome is offline   Reply With Quote