Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Triple8Sol
Veteran Member

I bought my first NS board 4yrs ago after a recommendation from a friend. They've all been so sick so I've owned so many since then, but at the same time I've also owned 20+ Bataleons/Lib/Gnus/Arbor/Ride/K2/Nitro boards during the same period of time. They've become very popular on SBF for good reason, and I think it's a great thing. I'm starting to see a few more on the hill but still pretty few and far between, and much more rare than Burton, Lib/Gnu, Capita, etc... around here. What some of you haters need to realize that this forum represents a small percentage of the snowboarding community as a whole, and so when people on here find great products, they end up sharing that insight. Local shops like SnoCon & Evo only started carrying NS in their stores a year or two ago, only started carrying Bataleon like 3yrs ago, etc...