OK, I'll wait to see if I can score a deal later on. I don't want anything to fuck up my riding before my Boyne trip anyways. It's all dialed in pretty good now. I'd hate to get up there and have to waste time messing with something I'm not used to.
While you're up there, check the rental shop and even their gear shop. Ask if either have any Flows you could possible demo.
I'm not familiar with their shop or rentals so I don't know what the outcome is going to be. Never hurts to ask.