Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Snowboard Gear Preview Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #204 (permalink)
2NYCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOtherOptions View Post
How do they look good besides having a stupid gimmick? This is your first post? SHILL. Especially since it has 119 views, you just happened to stumble across this? it looks like a bad design. It looks like they just basically did the same shit Rome does with the 390 but instead of minimizing the moving parts (rubber band on the strap to keep it open) they created a moving base..which seems incredibly likely to get frozen in inclimate weather. As we all know ice tends to accumulate around the base plate.
Relax man. So what if it's my first post? I'm not in any way affiliated with that company. I just happened to see the video on youtube and noticed that no one has posted anything about it. Now that you mentioned it, I agree...it would probably accumulate snow and ice around the base. I just thought it was cool how the straps are out of your way before stepping into them. Let's just all calm down and be happy that companies are experimenting and trying things out to improve equipment for all of us.
2NYCE is offline   Reply With Quote