Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:37 PM   #41 (permalink)
Lamps
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauba View Post
So, I get the impression this is a continually talked about touchy subject?? I'm new to the forum and didn't know, but I am actually glad I asked the question. I think I get it now. There have been some valid points made here I think. Hopefully other newbies looking into NS will check out this post too, just so they can make an educated purchase.

I got an Infinity a few weeks ago based almost solely on the information found on this forum. I still haven't decided if its all that or not. It could be.
You have to take some responsibilty for your choice and purchase. I would think that at the very least in addition to polling this group you should also go to the mfr's websites and read their stuff, specs and so on, and maybe read a couple other boards or sources of info.

I've been reading this forum for a few years and I've noticed a little less burton hating lately, a tad less Lib Tech fanboyism, and that a lot of people around here dig Never Summer, and it changes from year to year.

These are just discussion forums, it's not like it's Consumer Reports with a mission statement for objectivity, asking a question here and other similar forums will get you a bunch of opinions rather than a structured review like Edmunds does for cars for example.