Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for interesting tech. may have found it with Head. What do you think?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
CrossStealth

Default Looking for interesting tech. may have found it with Head. What do you think?

Hey everyone. I am in the market for a new board. I currently ride my Ride Highlife with rome targas, bataleon evil twin with flux sf45s and my Nidecker Ultralight with Now IPOs. Boots for all are ride insanos. Now im not sure what im looking for other than another unique board.

Anyway I have been searching for something that sparks my interest for the last few days and have stumbled upon the Head AK SC I. and the Head. Force I. KERS. I noticed the force has Kers and the AK SC I. does not list it. Wondering if anyone knows how they compare. Im an electrician so i find the idea that there is a microchip in the board that collects kinetic energy and releases electricity into ths fibers to stiffen them while adding pop amazing. I read it was tKen from F1 racers and helicopter blades. Anyway what do you guys think?
CrossStealth is offline   Reply With Quote