Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #78 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Of all boards and brands you get 3 boards from a completely unheard of and obscure start up company in the BEST boards list...BEST? And you just happen to ride with Corbo who just signed with them, and you have their ad on your website? Let's just assume that's not complete buulllshiiit.

All I'm saying is you like a brand, you're hyping them. Others on this forum like product, and they're hyping it.

But the fact that you got all ape shit neurotic over just the possible insinuation makes you look like a shit for brains sell out. But If Cro says they're good, his words good enough for me.
Neurotic please I love baiting your ass and watching you flip out because you have no proof in anything you say. Do some research on why Corbo is riding for Echelon now, might blow your mind. Still not sure how me going "hey talk to this brand they're looking for riders" even remotely benefits me.

Quote:
It's cute that you come to your boyfriends defense. I don't know what you're getting so fucking vagina over. All I'm pointing out is BA is hyping a brand that he's personally benefiting from, the same way you're insinuating others on this forum are hyping a brand they're personally benefiting from. You're suggesting the reviews are biased, anyone else could insinuate the same about BA (not me, I know he's fucking biased). Do you not get the concept? Is there an intelligence gap here?
Yeah cause an ad that went up middle of this month nearly 6 months after I finished all product reviews means I'm bought off. Fuck where's the Wi-Me award? Hmm. Oh shit better get on top of that now.

Quote:
BA was big on it because he's a Breck local and TR fanboy. If that shit was Burton he would have shit all over it. Ah the good ol days. El Snowboardo shitting all over the big b...just cuz.
Yeah cause TR still lives here full time or even owns a house here. Couldn't be that Jason Kanes is an amazing board designer that has built countless decks I've liked riding.

Oh Extremo you fucking troglodyte. You're such a fun target to pick on and watch get bent out of shape. I could have a Burton ad on the site and you would say the same thing. Your small minded nature is hilarious and the fact that stuff I did a decade ago still has you upset shows how pathetic you are.

I must be doing something right if what I do so adversely effects you. Keep up the Internet hate people like you have helped create and sustain my career.