Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nozawa onsen 23rd~27th January 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
dreampow
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ippy View Post
First pic dreampow... dont think i dont know whats over that ledge there

Glad you had fun. Didnt realise you lived soooo far away. I thought you were in the area or something. So why did you end up in Nozawa so often then? Is it just where your mates ride, or do you really love it that much? Ten days on the season pass (and a shocking destruction of ushikubi which i never even considered would happen until late season when theres no snow), has left me running out of ideas and lines down it. Im trying to stave off hitting up yamabiko until later on when theres literally going to be nothing left worth playing on, so i dont get sick of it. And obviously keeping out of pic 1. But yeah... the eyes are starting to wander across to myoko, kosha, and shiga kogen again. Hell, since they are opening the top lift on kagura this weekend, thats also tempting me.
Yeah I do enjoy Nozawa a lot but if I lived in Nagano I would get the premium pass that gives you Myoko and Hakuba (I think) as well.

I live in Kyoto but drive up there in 5 hours, haven't got tired of it yet.
dreampow is offline   Reply With Quote