Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:11 AM   #99 (permalink)
Rockpen

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash77 View Post
Quick question. When the "design team" reports unbiased feedback back to NS, is or will that feedback be posted on the forum? I have never owned a NS board, but I am interested in the 2014 Proto. There had to be some neg/constructive feedback to add the "harmonic dampening" (I think that's what I read it stands for). So for anybody who owns or has had a chance to ride any model Proto, what didn't you like about it?
I didnt like the fact that the 2013 model just cant handle speed. Chatter is not a problem for me but when I'm bouncing all over the place like some cowboy on a bucking horse then thats when I have a problem. In order to get more stability you really have to dig that edge into the snow which slows you down. In powder I thought it was great until I took some bigger lines. Yes I know its an "all mountain" freestyle but for me "all mountain" also means big lines and not just cruising the mountain looking for every hit.