Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:25 AM   #110 (permalink)
Engage_mike

MAJOR KUDOS to the OP! This has turned out to be one incredible thread...a little bit of conspiracy...a little bit of religion, some excellent back and forth...now can we have BA & Extremo sent to itheir own sub forum and watch em fight?

(My thoughts since everyone else got to air them)
They say Word of Mouth is the strongest form of advertisement...they say 1 bad review spreads a wild fire to at least 7 others which in turn could kill a company and its reputation...If something is not as advertised...good luck getting past your 2nd year of business.

The whole decision being made not to purchase a NS board based on a persons shirt....I agree with the statement that while at work..we absolutely represent our company by the way we handle ourselves however, I don't agree with the way that people have become SOOO ridiculously touchy! It goes back to the Bu//$#!+ with Chik Fil A...the founder himself has a PERSONAL belief that same sex marriage is wrong...and yet the whole gay community wants to boycott AMAZING chicken sandwiches and compromise tens of thousands jobs because he has his PERSONAL beliefs...

This forum is fantastic...I love everyone's feed back and I enjoy reading all the threads on How To, I love seeing peoples home videos, I love reading about all the new lines dropping each year, This forum definitely is doing what it was created to do...get a community with a common interest together. (This post makes me think about one of my original posts, "Why is Burton so hated here?" that fire was burning for 20 pages )
HAPPY POSTING ALL!