Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Neversummer RC tech?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

I'm one of many man. If one person has a problem it'll be looked at maybe discussed, but if its across the board thats when things change. The F1 had some torsional stiffness issues that got resolved before production because everyone from the top down said the same thing, love the shape, but this isn't how a premier should flex. Every company does the same thing with product testers, on snow feedback, scrolling through forums seeing what the average joe is saying. Feedback comes in from all over there's never just one person doing it.

The only time I've seen companies taking feedback from one person is when they're super small. I've discovered these companies get all butt hurt when you do give them honest feedback. I had a company owner go off on me one time and say it was impossible for me to have all the problems I had with his product. What it was is he was such a small company he was building boards for himself and not something that for an average rider.

But like mentioned before man take all the feedback and reviews you can from one place, try it if you can, then get your opinion on it.