Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help Me Buy Something I don't Need!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sassicaia
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I consider myself a master, ney, legend when it comes to buying things I dont need. Looking at your gear I see a multitude of holes.

Id look at the following:

-Ditch your "various gloves" and get a pair of hestra gloves for warmer weather, and a pair of hestra mits when it gets cooler. The mobility is second to none.

-Get some NOW IPO bindings

-Ditch your various pants/jackets and get a top of line goretex or equivalent shell with marino base layers.

- go pro or contour

Not knowing how serious you are about what you're willing to drop, but if you are over the age of 25, and even somewhat a self respecting man then skip the snowbaord gear and get yourself a proper horological piece. Skip over over marketed "pretty" brands with cheap pedestrian movements inside like TAG, Panari or Bell and Ross and jump into something worthy of handing down to your male off spring like a Patek, Lange, Vacheron or Glaschutte. While not technically snowboarding gear you should have one none the less even while boarding.
Sassicaia is offline   Reply With Quote