Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:56 PM   #134 (permalink)
binarypie
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Those four members were hand picked by ME based on MY personal experience with them as riders and industry professionals. I asked them to become members here to post their reviews for the benefit of YOU the members. I have my own website that I can easily use and not put up with this whiny crybaby bullshit. These people are proving YOU a service and before they have posted their first review, you are shitting all over them.

What is ironic is that for all the tinfoil hat conspiracy kook whining and accusing you are all doing, so far the only "shoving down throats" or attempted silencing I see going on is from you people attempting to shut up the people who want to give reviews. Show me one single thread where any supporter of Neversummer has attempted to silence the voices of other brands.
Politically it is very hard to do something like what you guys are accomplishing without asking the community first.

If it had gone something like this.

"Hey SBF we want to assemble a team of riders from your community to represent NS and help us design better products"

You would have had a much better response.
In Vermont authenticity is all, they do not try to keep it real, they are real.