Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

anybody else suffer from PSD?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  brucew. 
#1 ·
I know there will be a few who suffer from post snowboarding depression but ef me I get so bummed for at least 72 hours after leaving the hill. Luckily I'll be back 2 more times (maybe 3) before season is over but I get so depressed and don't want to do shit for a few days after getting home. And to make this trip worse I fractured my elbow and left 4 days early missing a 5" and 10" powder day not to mention Macklemore at Red Rock and Iration in Fort Collins. F#ck me right?

I hope I'm not the only one on this matter but I would take a great powder day over sex I'm that addicted. My wife would kill me if she heard me say that. There's just something about it. I got hooked 5 years ago when my buddy took me on my first trip n now I get about 30 days in a season (pretty good being from OKlahoma). I wakeboard and surf too but none of it compares to strapping into my snowboard.

#2 ·
Yeah I'm going through it right now. Tomorrow will be my 3rd consecutive day off the board and I'm fucking irritable right now. Saturday can't come soon enough. Even though with the 18 hours of rain that we just got it'll be 100% ice at least I'll get to be on a board.

#3 ·
I feel ya. My wife hates how irritable i am after i come back.
a bad day (weather etc; not breaking shit of course) on the hill is better than the best day off the hill. Summit County is my go to area and it's been another shitty year so far. I don't mind parking it up when it's dry but as soon as i left 15 inches in two days when they called for 2 inches each day. I woulda stayed but I fractured my arm.

#10 ·
screw that! i got 28 days in last year and shooting for 30+ this year. my wife said have fun this year b/c next year we'll prob have a kid and said i won't get to go at all. pssssshhhh. i won't get my 4 week avg but i'll def get 7-8 days in best believe that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.