Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:00 PM   #136 (permalink)
EatRideSleep
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Those four members were hand picked by ME based on MY personal experience with them as riders and industry professionals. I asked them to become members here to post their reviews for the benefit of YOU the members. I have my own website that I can easily use and not put up with this whiny crybaby bullshit. These people are proving YOU a service and before they have posted their first review, you are shitting all over them.

What is ironic is that for all the tinfoil hat conspiracy kook whining and accusing you are all doing, so far the only "shoving down throats" or attempted silencing I see going on is from you people attempting to shut up the people who want to give reviews. Show me one single thread where any supporter of Neversummer has attempted to silence the voices of other brands.
Hang on. Snowolf, I'm not sure if you're directing most of that at me but as I said in earlier posts, it has nothing to do with why they were chosen. I congratulate you and other pre-SBF/NSDT members. I'm trying to be helpful to you ALL by expressing my opinion on how it might appear. That's all. No whiny cry baby over here! And, I'm certainly not "shitting all over them." I don't even know who they are yet.

I will question how exactly their service benefits ME as a forum member to have yet even more exposure for a brand I may not be interested in on a forum where the brand is already heavily peppered throughout. At this point, I have more knowledge of NS than I ever was interested in knowing. Which is FINE. I enjoy learning new things. And I appreciate the time members take to respond and post their personal opinions and reviews on different gear.

But if you want to know what would help out other members here including myself? A SBF Women's Board Testing Review Team