Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #139 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
But if you want to know what would help out other members here including myself? A SBF Women's Board Testing Review Team
+1!!! I will say that unbiased reviews are excellent. We need more of them in general. I find this forum somewhat like tripadvisor. I post reviews of stuff I buy, in the hopes that it'll help other people make a decision, and in turn I hope to get the same help back.

Do I give a shit if anybody else buys a Burton or a Virus after I've wrote something positive about them? Nope. I don't get a cent out of it, or free gear, or anything. I just hope to inspire other people to write reviews of their gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binarypie View Post
Politically it is very hard to do something like what you guys are accomplishing without asking the community first.

If it had gone something like this.

"Hey SBF we want to assemble a team of riders from your community to represent NS and help us design better products"
This is a dictatorship, not a democracy! And I am apparently not part of the politburo ...