Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:27 PM   #145 (permalink)
seriouscat
Rides Caturdayz

Default Never Summer's...what's the story??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
I made this decision and I stand by it. You people have a choice to make; either accept it and give it a chance to work or leave. I will say this however, just as we closed the politics section because the bickering became overly problematic, with 2 clicks of the mouse, we can disable the entire equipment section so that no one reviews ANY board so its fair. Keep pushing the issue and trying to silence honest review and that is exactly what will happen.
Sorry wolf I am going to disagree. As a bystander who could care less about any of the previous post above, I would say your point there is completely invalid.

Yes it is a private forum. But if vertical sports is interested in this as a business, then shutting down equipment review is equivalent to suicide. Political forums (which I never did visit) serves no purpose other than a traffic generator. Shutting down equipment reviews, and it more than halves my interest as a member to be here.

Last edited by seriouscat; 01-31-2013 at 02:30 PM.