Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:29 PM   #139 (permalink)
binarypie
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
This is what happened. The riders were messaged with something very similar to that.

You really expect NS or any other company to make a public post about it? How much spam and PMing do you think would result with people begging to be a tester?

Be real about this Binary.

NS reached out to members of this community privately and for good reason.

Then NS wanted to make the announcement of this endeavor, but people like YOU had to leak the post before-hand. That obviously made things look shady to outsiders which is why that thread was made visible shortly after your leak.
Yeah because I'm the only person on this forum who clicks "New Posts" at the top of the page?

Although, I will admit I'm the only one who probably has google alerts around these brands and others despite the fact I'm not a blogger.

Oh and lets be real.

A public posting claiming "we are forming a team" is very different than "PM: hey scott we want you to hand pick riders for our super secret dev team" ...

If you did the first then the second. You would be just fine and no one would be pissed at you.
In Vermont authenticity is all, they do not try to keep it real, they are real.

Last edited by binarypie; 01-31-2013 at 03:31 PM.