Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:20 PM   #145 (permalink)
Extremo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by binarypie View Post
Yeah because I'm the only person on this forum who clicks "New Posts" at the top of the page?

Although, I will admit I'm the only one who probably has google alerts around these brands and others despite the fact I'm not a blogger.

Oh and lets be real.

A public posting claiming "we are forming a team" is very different than "PM: hey scott we want you to hand pick riders for our super secret dev team" ...

If you did the first then the second. You would be just fine and no one would be pissed at you.
Sorry dude, I don't know you from a hole in the wall so don't be offended by this. I disagree. That thread was locked and supposed to be off the forum. How people were seeing it I have no idea, because I wasn't.

Like I said previously, they wanted to get us time on the boards so we could start taking notes for our reviews while at the same time not having people hounding us about next years product while this years were still in stores. I don't see what you're not getting here.