Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:59 PM   #154 (permalink)
The Intern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
The Intern makes a valiant return.

The same guy who ripped on me for no apparent reason then got called out for his own error telling me I'm not being tactful? Oh, right, you trashed me on two different forums for nothing. I respect the shit out of BA, but seriously, you can go swallow one you cronie. The only person that acted entitled here is YOU. This is me losing my tact now. Got a problem with it? Tough fucking turtle shit.

I'm not entitled to crap nor do I ever act like something I'm not. I wouldn't be shocked if ALL of you were better riders than me.

As for your statement of reviews not meaning a thing due to variables? What's interesting is when all these varied reviews start having points of agreement across the board. If the majority of reviewers, no matter how different their style, say that a board lacks edge hold... Something gives don't you think?

But why am I telling this to "The Intern"? He knows it all already.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Easy. I did not call you out here right now. No need to get so defensive over some internet exchange that happened some 2 years ago. I honestly don't remember the specific exchange we may have had, and quite frankly i could care less as that is water under the bridge. So if you are still upset i apologize. A lot of things have changed over the last couple years.