Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:08 PM   #157 (permalink)
The Intern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
I missed this. What I just interpreted is free product will always influence your opinion. Sorry you can't be objective. Assuming everyone has this problem is ignorant.

Who the fuck is 'entitled'? If I weren't on a NS I'd still be riding one of my dozen other boards...it's not like I have an advantage over another snowboarder, we're both fucking snowboarding.

Reviews are worthless says you. I could find 1000 others who think completely otherwise. Casual readers have already asserted so in this thread. I actually read all the reviews. Fuck I'm going to buy a BSOD based on a review here.

And even though there is definitely nuance with riding style and preference of product, I'm finding I'm having very similar experiences with others who've posted about the same shit I'm riding. Almost to the same exact language I planned on using in my review. You're blowing shit way out of proportion here. I kind of feel bad you're this upset.
I'm anything but upset, believe me.

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion. What's being blown out of proportion is that you are taking offense as though i called you out, and in no way did i do that. I just simply made a couple of blanket statements based on my opinions.

My opinion that reviews to the general readers of the internet stands i will not sway from that.