Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:11 PM   #165 (permalink)
binarypie
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Yea, seems the leak issue is not such a leak after all. It certainly wasn't supposed to be visible.

But my point stands about making a public post asking for permission to create a focus group (which is what this boils down to being).

Again, what's so wrong about the private method used to pick DT members? That was what Wolf's new position on the DY entailed. It used to be Vince reaching out to me and others. Now he has some of that load taken off his hands and into Wolf's.

The fact still remains, quite a few existing members on this forum were selected and asked if they would like to be a part of the team. They all had a choice to say no.

What would have been different in a public announcement? They still would have selected the same group except they would have had to deal with spam and lots of it.

Please don't act ignorant Binary. You and I both know either outcome would still have created this same drama-laden result.

What is your issue anyway bud? Why are you so adamant about this subject? Can't say I'm used to you being this way.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Because full disclosure is a big deal.

I'll restate this in a direct way.

I have 0 problems with the concept of the team or the people on it. They are all great riders and will give great feedback to NS.

My only beef was the lack of full disclosure.

That issue is now moot.

You are right. I'll drop it.

Done.

Now I'll only talk about real snowboarding or tech crap
In Vermont authenticity is all, they do not try to keep it real, they are real.