Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #172 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Never Summer's...what's the story??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Intern View Post
Easy. I did not call you out here right now. No need to get so defensive over some internet exchange that happened some 2 years ago. I honestly don't remember the specific exchange we may have had, and quite frankly i could care less as that is water under the bridge. So if you are still upset i apologize. A lot of things have changed over the last couple years.
Gotta say, I'm taken aback by your response. Nothing like I expected.

With that said, I got defensive on purpose. It was my "revenge." You disappeared shortly after our little Internet quibble so I never got the chance to properly thank you.

Anyway, I'm a non-confrontational guy. So when those few confrontations occur, I remember them. It's different when you are confrontational with hordes of strangers. Very easy to forget any individual occurrence.

I'll just let you know that what you did to me here and on EL was not cool. It was unprovoked. What seems like nothing to you was a big deal to me at the time. I was belittled by you, someone who I formerly enjoyed reading blog posts and reviews from.

So there you have it. It stuck with me as does any other confrontation in my life that doesn't get resolved.

Big props to you for not feeding into my rage just now. Respect.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App