Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Want to live/work in a resort. Looking for advice!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

Vail Resorts | Jobs.VailResorts.com

This is Vail's job site. They still have many jobs posted for this season, probably temp for spring break. The other resorts probably have sites too but I am not familiar with them. You should look into jobs at other places on their websites. Vail does phone interviews.

I originally worked for keystone my first few seasons. They had low pay, but after a year I had good affordable health insurance. Arapahoe Basin probably has the best employee benefits. I lived in employee housing my first season and moved out in the spring with some friends. Employee housing is like dorms in College. Most major resorts offer employee housing. I moved out to Colorado after I secured a job at one of Keystone's job fairs. They hold them in the fall in major cities. I missed the one in Atlanta, but drove to Asheville NC for the next one.

It's pretty easy to get a job. They have many different ones available. I think having Food and beverage expedience is helpful since there are a lot of those jobs.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote