Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Freestyle
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
RockSteady
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by caunyd View Post
I don't need popularity or snazz. I just want good quality, and hopefully at a good price. Freeride is mostly what I'll be doing. I'm new to snowboarding so I don't even know the brands. Can you guys recommend some specific models, keeping in mind that I plan on progressing quickly.
Dude I wouldn't worry to much about it...If your brand new to riding but looking to progress quick there are a ton of bindings that will work just fine for you. Freestyles are burton's intro binding and will work fine for you but if you want something to really grow into, grab some Burton Missions or cartels. Like I said there are a handful of good binding companies though and they all make a binding that would work good for you. Don't listen to your homies, especially if they've never rocked what theyre talking about. Use your computer wisely and research a product and get it's reviews before you buy, be and educated buyer. quality binding companies--Burton, Union, Ride, Flux, Rome--Enjoy

Last edited by RockSteady; 01-31-2013 at 10:55 PM.
RockSteady is offline   Reply With Quote