Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:21 PM   #186 (permalink)
NWBoarder
Veteran Member

Default Re: Never Summer's...what's the story??

Wow, what a read. This will be my first time on a NeverSummer board. I've ridden other boards with the rocker + camber profile though. I wasn't approached by NeverSummer, I was approached by my friend Scott, you all know him as Snowolf, and asked if I wanted to be a part of this. I've never had an opportunity like this before, so you bet I wasn't going to pass it up. I get to be objective in my review, and say what I want. I also get to provide my thoughts and feedback to NeverSummer. That part of it is what I found to be the coolest aspect of this whole thing.

I really hope that someone somewhere reads whatever I end up writing and then thinks, "that was really helpful to me" . As others have stated, if other companies were to do the same thing as NeverSummer is doing, I'd be all for it, and more than willing to help out. :-D And to the people who think we should have to return the boards, if that was how NeverSummer wanted to do it, I still would have been down to do it. They didn't want to do it that way though, and that was their choice. I'm not going to argue with them and demand they take it back. No one would.

On that note, I've been riding switch once a week on a slight directional board. I'm stoked to finally hop on a true twin and see just how much my switch riding truly has improved. :-D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using VerticalSports.Com App
It never gets old, if you're in it for the passion, and not the fashion