Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:43 AM   #195 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

LOL @ this thread.

Here's what I see:

There's a handful of people butthurt that other people are getting free shit, but there's also a ton of butthurt from the "team" about any and all negative feedback coming their way.

As I see it, here's the reality:

It was a good idea by NS. Hook key people up with free shit to get design input and also get some online hype. That's smart from a design perspective and a marketing perspective. I'm not certain however that it was a good idea to let the cat out of the bag on it. Probably one of those programs that was best suited to be kept under wraps.

To the team members who refuse to accept that marketing had anything to do with the formation of this team... don't be dense. To the people butthurt that other people are getting free shit, guess what, that's life. Life isn't fair. Tons of people in all industries get hook ups. It's nothing new and it's not going to change. Get over it.