Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:19 AM   #189 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
It's not advertising, it's exposure. Neversummer isn't asking me to sell their boards. They're asking me to give them, and you, an honest opinion. I can't speak for the other design team members, but that is what I plan on doing.

I would have never stepped foot on a Never Summer board because they have never appealed to me. But now they're making a solid effort to develop their park/freestyle boards the same way they've done with their big mountain stuff. My plan is to ride the boards, figure out what they need to get rid of, what they need to keep, and what they need to add, and I'll share that with everyone. My opinion doesn't trump anyones. If someone's got something to add about a product I'm on, anyone is welcome to chime in.
The fact that Extremo is on the design team, is good enough for me. He has never, ever hyped or pushed NS. He's actually on the other side of most hype on this forum. Love for Union notwithstanding