Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Making my first outerwear purchase. Opinions.
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mfoehrkolb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDoA View Post
I have always thought, and I could be wrong, that Neff or Grenade weren't really the best companies in terms of outerwear. I assume that you want to stay in the price range of each so I would recommend taking a look at Evo.com and especially their outlet section. Everything is like an extra 27% off. Just briefly glancing through, I see that there are Holden, Airblaster, Analog, etc pants under the price of the Grenade pants(and all of those brands are way better than Grenade) and as for jackets it looks like there is Analog, Bonfire, Airblaster, Burton, and Ride at least which are for sure better than Neff. All of the brands I listed will almost definitely have more features/waterproofness/breathability than that Neff jacket or Grenade pants imho.

Hope this helps!
--- Wish you/someone would have said something 3 days ago. I went ahead and put my order in. I actually got the jacket for 106$ and the pants for free (was a buy 1 get on free deal)... So i literally paid 106$ out the door. Thank you for the response, and hopefully this outerwear does hold up to the VT temperatures.
Mfoehrkolb is offline   Reply With Quote