Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:03 AM   #191 (permalink)
ETM
Veteran Member

FWIW I am definately not butthurt about getting free NS boards. I already own one which I cut into a split to use as my spring basher and another one is not even on my radar. Im not that chuffed on the shapes to be honest.

I have only spoken out as its just so blantantly obvious that this WILL result in some fucked up ass kissing on the forums of which there is already more than enough and I think that a few certain people need to know that this shit aint going down as smooth as they think it is.

In saying that I dont disrepect those people at all so its not to be taken as a personal attack. Everyone loves free shit and I cant blame anyone for taking up the offer but we all know (and you do in the back of your mind so quit the denials) that when you pick up that free board that you have been bought out, maybe in a very small way but you have sold a piece of your integrity when it comes to (a) reviewing on the forum and (b) even posting on the forum in general. Any more one eyed bullshit and this place will become a farse and not even worth visiting.

I watch and wait with extremely low expectations of the future of this forum but I really hope it doesnt turn out the way its looking. I hope this place stays as brutal and to the point as it was last week and last year and I mean that sincerely.

Leigh.