Heading to Killington the 3rd week in March, Thurs to Sat. .
Virgins to the hill, we are a crew of 4, all very comfortable on blue / black runs. We have been pouring over the trail map and we are looking for advice on how to get the best out of our 2.5 / 3 days there.
1. What set of lifts is most efficient in getting up the mountain? Looks like Snowshead / Ramshead is "main" area, but is it "the" area to start out from?
2. Avoiding lineups is key for us. We would all prefer a slow fixed double than stand in line for anything, including high speed detached. Where is congestion for lifts most likely? Or will we see any at all until Saturday?
3. Are there any nasty crossovers to be avoided?
4. Best "cruising" runs? We have one female with us. Gotta keep the entire crew happy.
5. None of us are Park Rats, so no info required.
4. Fav spots for dining?
There are lots of riders here who ride Killington. Love to hear your thoughts and recommendations.