Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Cannot find comfortable boots
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #34 (permalink)
vknyvz

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokebelch109 View Post
I too just bought a pair of Salomon Savage's and theyre awesome. You can get them in Boa or Speedlace.

Absolutely no pressure points etc. If you do go for these ones try and go a size down from what you normally would because they pack out, i did this just by chance and im really glad i did, as long as your toe isnt getting crushed when you're in a snowboard stance you'll be fine. These boots were absolutely bang on for me, comfiest i tried out of 15-20 pairs, I may go for a slightly stiffer boot next time though.

Rode on them for 7 days straight, no issues whatsoever, the materials etc just seem so much comfier than all the others i tried!

Trouble with boots is everyones feet are different, just keep trying as many as you can on, you'll find the right one eventually!

that's what the guy at the shop suggested i was going for 13 but 12 fit just fine. oh well we will see how they will feel tomorrow at hunter
vknyvz is offline   Reply With Quote