Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Want to live/work in a resort. Looking for advice!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #21 (permalink)
RockSteady
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
Good riders are the norm for the people I know that work for the resort here. There are bad ass riders/skiers too. I work 5 days a week 3-11 and ride 6-7 days a week 830-2.... Sometimes I leave at 1 to take a shower and eat. People who live and work here that WANT to be on the mountain, are on the mountain a lot. Snow carnies or not.

I do agree that I would rather work outside the resorts reaches in the evening. I would not give up living in the resort town though. Fuck driving 2 hours when you wanna ride....

Yeah I was speaking more in terms of major resorts where there is plenty of work and places to stay all around the actual mountain, which vail does...I agree, I hate driving a distance to the mountain, especially on a pow-day...And it sounds like you have a sweet gig..perfect hours if you ask me

Vail is one of the worst corporations I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I love Kirkwood but FUCK VAIL and FUCK HEAVENLY
RockSteady is offline   Reply With Quote