Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding advice for my Ride DH2, need opinions!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
DrEwTiMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Ride makes top notch bindings. I'd look at the Rodeo. My top fav's are the Union Atlas/SL, Burton Cartel, Raiden Phantom.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions bro, I'll definitely take a look at those. I have had my previous setup for close to 7 years believe it or not so I'm really out if the loop with all the new companies who put out quality stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssassinMonLV View Post
What do you mean? I have the 390 Boss's from 2011-current. They're seems to be nothing wrong with them.
If you look there is a thread about a guy who has the Boss's and said that they randomly come loose while riding and several other people with the same bindings have said the same thing. A few have said they have been hurt by it and really don't trust the binding while they ride. And for me if you don't have confidence in your gear there is nothing worse. I'm not saying they are bad, but just from what I read I'm going to stay away from those particular bindings.

What about flow bindings?? I have always been interested in them but never knew anyone who rides them and have been way too lazy to demo them somewhere haha.
DrEwTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote