Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Credit Card advice
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 11:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

The card I have now was a prepaid to "build" credit and frankly I'm so pissed off at Wells Fargo these days I'm getting closer and closer to pulling the plug on my account with them. I could just get another card and get out of this fisher price my first credit card bull shit. I'd do Bank of America again if there was one that wasn't 70 miles away. Have to remember I'm trapped in the mountains.

I've been eyeing up Discovery and Capital 1. I'm not to worried about the debt thing because I'm fairly smart with my money. I just need this CC for some purchases I won't have the cash for, for a long time. I've been looking at just getting the Best Buy credit card that offers no APR for one year then either 6 to 10 percent after that. I'm only getting this CC so I can get a Macbook, Digital Camera, and Camcorder. I want to bang them out as one huge purchase on a new card that gives me no APR for a year and like a 3 grand limit then I can have it paid off by my estimates probably by next June.