Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:37 AM   #2888 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
Yeah, it'd be perfect and crowdless. I would have been out.
Yeah, It would have been!! PK was deserted last night! It was great!!!

BTW, after they did the evening re-groom,.. I officially logged my personal bests on speed runs! I'm pretty sure I already broke these speed barriers earlier this year, up @ Highlands. I may have even gone faster, but I didn't have any actual log or confirmation of my speed!

I downloaded the "Alpine" app for my iPhone & 1st I busted 30 mph, then a few runs later, cracked 35 mph!! Last year, with the "Snow Trax or Cyclemeter" App's, the best I could do was 29.5 MPH!! So I'm really Stoked!!!

I also managed a few new Flat land, buttering tricks on that 2011/12 NS Proto CT of Leo's I was checking out! I really dialed in & refined my tail presses! That Proto spins like a freakin' top!! It was really fun! My Pressed turns/spins yesterday were a lot more smooth, complete, controlled & even downright "steezy!!" I actually stuck & held several (slow speed) moving nose presses! I starting down the run, (...on the much maligned PK Black Diamond run!!) pressed on the nose of the proto & nollied out into a good, straight, long tail press, complete with a pressed spin to switch!!!

All in all, I had a REALLY great night at PK yesterday!!! Wish some of you married "Wusses" could have gotten out there to enjoy it with me!! (...just joshing guy's!!! Not hating!!)

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote